Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday with a cherry on top

I have just made a beautiful card for my daughters friends birthday...
Love the idea of cherries on top...
This stamp set is one of few hostess gifts from the Annual Catalogue. If you book a qualifying workshop this is one of a few sets you can order with your hostess dollars...

 
I have used bits of scrap papers in the background in matching red and yellow. I have also embossed the whisper white card with a non Stampin' Up folder, while I wait my order for the new Perfect Polka Dots folder...


The colours of ink on this card from the In colour range:
Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and the interesting Summer starfruit.
and from the brights collection:
Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo. I used a mix of the Classic Stampin' pads and the Stampin' Write Markers.
 
And I also used the Scented Stampin' Emboss Powder Cherry page 159 code 127035, $9.95
with the Versamark ink pad page 159, code 102283, $12.95
Card colour is whisper white page 156, code 106550, 40 sheets A4 $14.95
and would have used the Pefect polka Dots Folder page 189 code 117335, $13.95

and the glue dots give each layer a little lift page 177, code 103683, $10.95 for 300 dots.
along with the Stampin' Dimensionals page 177, code 104430, $6.95

and of course the Stamp Set A Cherry on Top, page 197 code 125971 with a qualifying workshop using hostess dollars $24.00

Email me to order the supplies in this card. And if you'd like more information on joining my team, please feel free to contact me by email.
You can always book a workshop to gain these gorgeous stamps, with me too. Contact me anytime. :)

Cheers Tamsin.

Contact me if you wish:
email me

No comments: