Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes take 3


Another class on the horizon. And here is a little something for you. I have made three of these keepsakes and every single one takes me up to an hour to make...wow...also used the cherry cobbler twine instead of the hemp twine. I love this colour.






I stamped and cut out extra shapes and made this little christmas banner for my kitchen. I can still easily open my cupboard doors without it getting bent...yay..I love it. And I am getting so side tracked. 



I have a daughters birthday tomorrow and have not made a thing...ooops, cake I mean, and my hubby's big one next week tooo...woohooo. Party time for all of us here in this little house...
Here is a little pic of my little girl growing up. She wanted to make some little boxes for the WHOLE class for her birthday, so instead of making truffles (we ran out of time, again) we threw in a lollipop. hahaha, She loves them... ♥...



Anyways I have used Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple, the two new In-Colours and I love them...All stamped onto the whisper white card stock and punched out using the framelit dies for christmas...Have fun, busy times ahead...... ♥...

Email me here with an order of anything from Stampin Up any time...  ♥...
  
And if you'd like more information on joining my team, please feel free to contact me by email or via my contact me tab above.
 

Cheers Tamsin. 


Contact me if you wish:
 
email me

No comments: