Thursday, September 27, 2012

Christmas Ornament Keepsake cards

Here are some cards I have made up for a Demonstration using the very versatile Ornament Keepsakes stamps and framelits. It can be purchased as a bundle with a 15% discount...page 3, code 129950, clear mount bundle $77.95



The greeting was stamped in the In-Colours Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals.
with the Greeting of the Season stamp set from the Stampin Up Holiday Catalogue page 8, code 128033 $21.95 for 4 stamps, great value for christmas...

and I have used the Gumball Green and the Summer starfruit classic stamp pads and pens also. The cards stock is also Raspberry Ripple, page 152 code 127545, $11.95 for 24 A4 sheets.


And this card I used the gorgeous Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple and Summer starfruit classic stamp pads and pens and the same stamp set for the greeting.
I love the way this card turned out...
The cards stock Gumball Green, page 152, code 127543, $11.95 for 24 A4 sheets.

and for both cards the almighty universal whisper white page 156, code 106550, 40 sheets A4 $14.95
is so beautiful to stamp on, giving such clear images everytime...
 I hope you have enjoyed this little time out today, have a great grand final weekend...off to clean up my mess now.

Email me to order the supplies for these and many more to come gorgeous Christmas cards...♥.
 
And if you'd like more information on joining my team, please feel free to contact me by email or via my contact me tab above.



Cheers Tamsin.


Contact me if you wish:

email me





 

No comments: