Thursday, September 6, 2012

Card Making Day # 2

It was a lovely day, had by me and my girly friends...

 We made 3 beautiful cards and ate soup and talked about our businessess and other business stuff. As we crafties all know we don't make millions. We make smiles for others...

Here are the three cards we made today. Have fun looking.

I have blogged this card recently for Artful Stampers annual blog hop. I have used pearls instead of gems and love them.


I also love this santa card also using the Stampin' Up manhatten flower embossing folder, and the butterflies embosslits for the moustache...:)


This card is showing a new In Colour for this year, Primrose Petals, with the very versatile neutral range of colours sahara sand and chocloate chip...Any light neutral would work with a dark neutral here.


And that is it for today...I did have a little practice this morning before the girls turned up with the manhatten flower white on white card BUT in "real red" on red, and failed....I don't like it...needs something else, what do you think?

 
Cheers Tamsin.

Contact me if you wish:
email me

No comments: