Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Red Shoes

Doen't everyone own or would love to own a pair of red shoes???

Just gorgeous. Such a beautiful red. Pity the sun wasn't shining when i took the photo. My next job will be to clean the windows. Arghhh after the small summer we had, they are filthy with the dust and windy rain.

The next little item I have made was inspired from a friend and she has some wonderful ideas. We are having a very reindeery year this year. Very cute and will make more when I get round to it.
And one more gorgeous photo I just have to share of my most beautiful things living in my life. My babies. They are growing so too fast. This is Bo (the middle pictured), my youngest, starting kinder this year.
have fun cheers tam.

2 comments:

Nellie put the kettle on said...

Wow! those shoes are just gorgeous and what a beautiful photo of your babies. All that spare time seems to be so productive!!

Tamsininamania said...

Not sure if it is "spare time" or lack of housework. lol. cheers, tam